Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hey breakfast with Gath...

Hey breakfast with Gath is over, here's the good news, the good news is he brought still water with him still water, [...] never gonna spell still water, anyway they did a few the songs I'll fill you in on this , the problem is the bad news is that he told everything in the session without the record, it's kinda little damn but I'm sure some of it will get out because despite them saying that there is no press there, I saw media people there they were registered for CIS, so we'll see what to tell but e looks good, he was very uncomfortable and very nervous and so he picked up the guitar, that's the report from here I'll talk to you later. listen

Powered by Jott

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

One would think after all the years, he'd be less nervous around press. But if I had my and my spouse's face on the front of a tabloid on a regular basis I'd be leary too.

I'm interested in details.

Anonymous said...

You're the best, J. :D

Anonymous said...

kick butt, girl. Thanks for the update!

Have fun!

Jona said...

Thank you for the update! I hope you have a great day! :)

Producer J. said...

Wow... Blogger messed up that one!

DaveBrz said...

Thanks for the update. Wish I was down there but for other reasons besides CRS. Maybe I could get sick and hop on a plane and get to the 4 shows I want to be at.

Producer J. said...

I bet one of them is happening tomorrow night at the Station Inn! Wish I was going to that one too, but one of our big guns is in town and going to the Sony BMG Boat show with the staff, so I can't make it.

DaveBrz said...

You got it. Actually tonight and tomorrow. But she will be at the Mother Ship at the end of the month and I'll be there plus a few new dates just were posted up here. I'll settle for Mrs Brooks Friday Night (if I can get a ticket).

Ryan said...

I so enjoy reading this blog for an interesting and exciting look at the inner workings of music city!!

Can you say whether the off the record "tidbit" info concerned personal info about his life or something about an upcoming project in his career?

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your voice report as always. Thanks J!:)