Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag -- I'm It!

Derek, has tagged me. (Nice to meet you!)

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Directing 6 and 10 news at the NBC station in Nashville, trying to figure out how to get into country music programming, decorating our new house, and chasing after a toddler.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Write the Phil Stacey Driver's Ed
2. XM Programming Conference Call
3. Get evaluation for Root Canal
4. Edit George Strait RDRS
5. Make green beans for Room In The Inn

Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate, topped with chocolate, and a side order of chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a house on the beach
Fund some amazingly cool charity project in Delaynie's name
Take Delaynie to New Zealand
Buy a house on the beach in New Zealand
Set up a Mass Comm scholarship at my alma mater
Trust funds for the kids and grandkids

Three of my bad habits:
1. Hitting the snooze button several times a morning
2. Not washing my makeup off before I go to bed
3. Obsessively checking my email

Five places I have lived:
1. Farmington, IL
2. Normal, IL
3. Bloomington, IL
4. Morton, IL
5. Nashville, TN

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitressing (You name it, I've served it)
2. Selling local tv commercials (hated it)
3. Directing local tv news
4. In house TV director for Nashville Predators
5. Radio producer

People I'm tagging:
I'm not sure I know 5 people that have blogs... so I may have to randomly search the net and find people. (Volunteers accepted!) Stay tuned.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

No comments: