Friday, March 07, 2008

More Elevator Adventures!

More elevator adventures! I left my hotel room today and there were all these very tall girls running around in orange. I get on the elevator to get down stairs and I'm the only person in the elevator not wearing orange. I'm also the shortest person on the elevator. I get downstairs, the hotel staff is all wearing orange, even the guy sweeping the parking lot. Yes indeed I stayed at a hotel with the Tennessee Lady Vols last night. My weird life continues.... listen

Powered by Jott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're really killing me softly! The Lady Vols!!! Come on.

ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD J SELF!

Have fun! Woot!

I'm sitting outside the airport waiting for whats-her-butt's plane to arrive so we can go see the Mrs. Thank God for Starbucks.

Producer J. said...

You mission, young lady, is to liquor her up good so she's still drunk on Wednesday. ;-)

Anonymous said...

And I have chosen to accept such mission. She's not driving, so it's blue drinks all around!!! Wish I had some salsa. Woot!

Actually she probably thinks I'm intoxicated with the way I've been driving - but it's raining like stupid and stuff here!

Get some sleep chickie!

p.s. Mrs. was INCREDIBLE as always... The constant updates on her daughters' soccer game were absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

I may need to be liquored up, so I don't chicken out!