Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hey, I'm blogging from...



Hey, I'm blogging from the boat... just because I can. You probably will not be able to understand this, but I'm looking around the room at Sara Evans, Kelly Pickler, Montgomery Gentry [...], many many more and Craig Morgan. And what is Craig Morgan doing onboard the Sony BMG boat? Well, add 2 and 2 together and you'll get 4. Amy Paige and I double dated tonight, and I've got the picture to prove it. Watch this space! listen

Powered by Jott
Best. Picture. Ever.

8 comments:

Jona said...

Thank you for all the updates. It's awesome to read/listen to your adventures this week :)

Unknown said...

Ditto what Jona said! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us J!

Anonymous said...

Loving all of this audio J!...and I am watching this space. :)

CC

Anonymous said...

I wanna know who double dated! :D

Anonymous said...

Okay... I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great pic of the four of you! Thanks for sharing the others also.

Jona said...

Awesome picture of you :) Thanks for sharing all this pics. They are so cool. You make us feel like where almost there.

Paula said...

Nice picture of you and Amy. :p

Paula