Thursday, March 06, 2008

Not that I'm suggesting...

...that you keep your eyes on You Tube or anything. But there is no sort of "no taping / video / photography" rules at CRS events. Now it could quite possibly be that people were holding their cell phones up in the air backwords pointed at Mr. & Mrs. as some sort of gesture of appreciation that I'm unfamiliar with. In which case, there were a lot of appreciative people in the audience!

Of course, some folks, like this young lady, didn't seem to have any problems sitting right down front with her camera video taping the whole show from her lap.

If you're new this blog, let me share with you my "please don't post my pictures anywhere else" speech. For one thing, they're not that good, because I'm just carrying my pocket camera with me. But mainly, they're for the enjoyment of my blog readers, who have been very good to me - especially when other people / places haven't. So you are welcome to share a link to my blog with anyone you care to send over, but please don't swipe the photos.

That way I can share cute little pics like this one, taken during "Walkaway Joe."

2 comments:

Jona said...

Great pics!!! Thank you :)

Paula said...

Thanks for the pics!

Paula