Friday, October 19, 2007

UPDATED: Is there such a thing as Too Much Garth?

Nah, I didn't think so.

I've added an encore presentation of all 3 parts of "The Ultimate Hits - Re-Lived." They'll air back to back on Saturday November 10th -- Noon ET on US Country, XM 17

Which was ridiculously bad planning on my behalf, because I'll be on a plane to KC at that point.

**I** need an XM 2 Go!

1:30 Update:
Ok -- totally embarrassed I didn't know sooner that this happened... but if you recall my last trip to NYC I talked about Good Morning America Radio, which is done for XM. Guests who do the GMA TV Show usually do the Radio Show. Apparently Garth did GMA, which I kind of knew he was doing one of those NYC morning shows, but in the insanity of this week hadn't paid much attention to which one. After it was over, he came by the XM studio and chatted with Hilarie -- some good stuff here, including family life and... spring training!

Listen to it here!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring back US Country!

Anonymous said...

Cool J! I was thinking the same thing too, I need XM to go, since I will also be in KC, but really can't afford it right now, so an encore is much appreciated! :)

Anonymous said...

If I take my Inno, I'll lose it. :)

Can you make it as part of the Thanksgiving ShortCuts encore? :D


LOVE the video!!!

Producer J. said...

Hmm... that would be an interesting idea.

You should discuss with Jon and Jay. Although most of this music is too old for Highway 16.

Anonymous said...

THUD

Yeah... I can see it. Especially after seeing that video!!!!

Anonymous said...

When did he have time to do that??

Right after GMA he was at SouthStreet Seaport to do the Pink PC. Then flew home!!!

Can he do it from the GMA studio??

Unknown said...

First off - you can never have too much Garth... as displayed in that video that I'm not allowing myself to watch again for fear of drowing in drool.

And second - BRING YOUR INNO!!!! I'll hold onto it! Maybe I'll buy one before we leave :) I need more XM in my single family household anyway...

Going to the link now.

Ugh, that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing...

Wish you could have asked the wife if she had any part of the unclothed segment. ha ha

Producer J. said...

We have a GMARadio studio upstairs next to the Green Room.

Anonymous said...

You can never get too much Garth.

His new video is amazing, very dark and moody, just the way we like him.

Anonymous said...

I found that clip yesterday and posted it in the Teammates Forum. Very cool...maybe he'll do Florida this time.:)

Paula

Monica said...

Thanks for posting the GMA radio clip!! That was great! The video is well... THUD is my only word to describe it.