Friday, October 19, 2007

T.G. I. F. F!!!

Technically, I have to work tomorrow, so it's really more like Thursday, but I'm not going to think about that for the next few hours.

Shows #6 and #7 are done.

Release Day Rest Stops
Carrie Underwood

Carnival Ride
Tuesday October 23rd
XM's Highway 16


Every hour on the hour Carrie shares some insight into a track from her new CD, which is in stores today! Highway 16 is available on XM channel 16, DirecTV channel 814, and around the world via AOL Radio and XM Radio online.

**NOTE -- this is X-clusive XM audio cut in our studio, not pulled from the generic cut by cuts that labels service. I don't want the Carrie fans to think they might have already heard this anywhere else!

That's show #6. You're going to have to wait for me to tell you about Show #7. Gotta keep the Carrie fans coming around!

Graphics, by the way, are pulled from the XM Signal, which goes out to a few million subscribers. It came out tonight, promoting next week's programming. So I'm really... really... glad we really pulled off getting this thing done! Jay Thomas and I were cramming on it about 4pm tonight!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to hearing these J! Also curious if you have a favorite track from Carnival Ride. I won't ask you to review the whole thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

You got that right J.

Thanks. So this will be broadcast the 23rd right?

Producer J. said...

oh, yes -- the 23rd. My brain is fried.

My favorite cut - and I told Carrie this - is Crazy Dreams.

Although I was very impressed with "I Told You So."

Producer J. said...

Ok VinMan -- YOUR brain is fried. LOL. It does say the 23rd.

John C said...

Ah yes... she's gotta keep us coming back for more. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks J. I sensed it was the 23rd.

All us Carrie fans appreciate the hard work you do.

What did you think of Vince Gill doing background on that RT cover?

Hey, at least you work in the "Entertainment" business right?

He..he!

Gaby said...

thanks for the info J!