Monday, October 01, 2007

What would YOU ask Faith?

Hey Everyone - we're taping a Faith Hill Artist Confidential TOMORROW in New York, and Faith wants to answer the fans' questions!

A little birdie tells me they're still looking for a few awesome questions, but they have to have them by COB (eastern time!) today.

You can email them to xmsignalfeedback@xmradio.com OR post them here and I'll send them in. Name, city, and state, please!

I'm excited about this episode of A/C. Normally those are completely handled up in D.C., but George Taylor Morris, the host, asked one of our country guys up there for some help, and he sent GTM to me. So I got to do a bunch of research for this show. Something a little different for me, so that was cool.

So now YOU can be involved in the show too -- it's like we can do a show together! Get those questions in ASAP please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Not sure what I would have asked Faith. All the questions lately have been about her reprimanding a fan for grabbing Tim, or about the CMA's last year....I am sure she is sick & tired of those questions. How about a generic question like you'd ask a friend...what is your favorite drink? What do you like to wear on a Saturday afternoon? Would you like to come over for dinner...and don't forget to bring your husband!! :-)