Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Need Help!

Help has been gotten -- thanks so much to those who replied. I'm a little sad that it didn't go to one of my Carrie Underwood readers, but I am very grateful for all offers!

I ain't afraid to beg, LOL. Have I mentioned how much I miss my interns?

Fortunately, I've been blessed with a most awesome "online intern" who volunteers to do ridiculously mundane tasks like format scripts and artist research for me. However, I've worked the poor woman to death over the past week!

I have a project I need a volunteer for... will take about an hour of typing online, literally all you need is MS Word and fingers. But I need it by 9am tomorrow morning.

I cannot, unfortunately, offer great wealth in exchange for your assistance, but I can offer you a "production assistance" credit in a very cool show we're doing, hosted by the hottest woman in country music right now. And my undying gratitude, which is worth... something. Surely.

If you are interested, drop me a note at joyce.rizer - at - xmradio.com (Spelled out to spoil the spammers)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail. Not sure if you are inundated with offers of help or not...but I am willing to help if you still need it.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nobody is more used to typing long things on microsoft word. I'll send you an application form!

Anonymous said...

Ah well, your loss. lol

Anonymous said...

wow...

John C said...

Darn... would have been glad to help you... oh well. Maybe next time!